Archerfield Airport Corporation commends the professional management of Aviation Projects which has driven this project and ensured we continue to make steady, but substantial progress towards achieving our strategic goals. Thanks to this shared commitment, we look forward to an exciting new chapter of growth at Archerfield Airport.
Aviation Projects is the leading consultant in airport planning and concept design.
With flying in our blood, we use design thinking to evaluate aviation problems from the ground up and apply our detailed expertise to deliver safe, secure, efficient and sustainable outcomes for our clients.
We look at how airports can address limitations – for example runway width and length, or terminal capacity - to provide greater efficiency, increased aircraft size, more frequent flights or higher usage.
From strategic and operational planning through to master plans, upgrades, aviation exemptions, preparation of safety cases, aerodrome safeguarding and future-proofing of infrastructure, we are across every element that turns a good airport into a great airport.
We work for all levels of government and commercial entities responsible for airports across Australia, and we know how to deliver solutions that work.
Aviation Projects also works with corporate clients ensuring that they comply with both government regulations and legal requirements.
With our team’s expert knowledge, we can convert ideas into cost-effective, operationally efficient, technically compliant and future-proofed aviation infrastructure solutions.
Our expertise in airport planning and design include:
- Strategic and operational planning, including preparation of airport master plans
- Options development and upgrade planning
- Business planning
- Insurance requirements
- Applications for exemption from regulatory requirements
- Independent peer review of plans and designs before construction
- Aircraft performance analysis
- Air traffic control (ATC) tower and Aerodrome Rescue and Fire Fighting Services (ARFFS) facilities siting studies
- Planning scheme interpretation in support of development applications
- Airspace protection
- Aerodrome safeguarding