Aviation Projects is a leading consultant in airport and aerospace planning.
With flying in our blood, we use design thinking to evaluate aviation and aerospace problems from the ground up and apply our detailed expertise to deliver safe, secure, efficient and sustainable outcomes for our clients.
We can prepare siting studies for all types of aviation infrastructure, including runways, helipads, drone ports and space launch facilities.
We look at how airports can address limitations – for example runway width and length, or terminal capacity - to provide greater efficiency, increased aircraft size, more frequent flights or higher usage.
Through our aerospace master planning services, we identify suitable locations for space lauch operations, define infrastructure requirements and secure appropriate approvals.
From strategic and operational planning through to master plans, upgrades, exemptions, preparation of safety cases, aerodrome safeguarding and future-proofing of infrastructure, we are across every element that turns a good facility into a great facility.
We work for all levels of government and commercial entities responsible for airports across Australia, and we know how to deliver solutions that work.
Aviation Projects also works with corporate clients ensuring that they comply with both government regulations and legal requirements.
With our team’s expert knowledge, we can convert ideas into cost-effective, operationally efficient, technically compliant and future-proofed aviation and aerospace infrastructure solutions.
Our expertise in airport and aerospace planning includes:
- Strategic and operational planning
- Preparation of siting studies and master plans
- Options development and upgrade planning
- Business planning
- Insurance requirements
- Applications for exemption from regulatory requirements
- Independent peer review of plans and designs before construction
- Aircraft performance analysis
- Air traffic control (ATC) tower and Aerodrome Rescue and Fire Fighting Services (ARFFS) facilities siting studies
- Planning scheme interpretation in support of development applications
- Airspace protection
- Aerodrome safeguarding