ERM has been working with Aviation Projects for over three years on various wind farm development projects, with positive tangible results for our business and, more importantly, for our clients. The industry leading expertise, level of professionalism and meticulous attention to detail delivered by Aviation Projects are a reflection of the high standards that they set for themselves. The client’s desired outcomes are always of the highest consideration and adherence to standards and regulations are paramount.
I highly recommend Aviation Projects to any business that needs to identify and address potential aviation safety impacts in order to secure a development approval.
Growing Aviation Communities
Avistra Aviation Consulting partners with airports to help navigate the challenges of recovery and growth post COVID-19. Avistra offers specialist aviation commercial knowledge, extensive industry networks and practical and insightful tactical and strategic support.
The team at Avistra has real experience in the profitable operation of airports and demonstrated success in driving growth, commercial innovation and diversification in airport businesses.
Avistra offers new thinking, rich analytics and insightful strategic support to airports adjusting their business to suit the new normal.
Avistra is dedicated to helping rebuild a thriving, sustainable aviation and airports sector for the benefit of all airport communities.
Aeronautical business development
- Route analytics and insight
- Airline business case development for both passenger and cargo routes
- Airline engagement strategies
- Passenger traffic projections
- Post COVID-19 demand projections and demand recovery insights
Growing passenger traffic
- Driving demand to passenger and cargo air services, increase utilisation and airline confidence
- Options to increase passenger safety and confidence to fly post COVID19
Non Aeronautical business development
- Revenue growth opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Strategy formation
- Triage of airport business and routes
- Post COVID-19 recovery strategy
- Forecast passenger numbers
- Strategies to lower the cost base
- Support with airline negotiations
- Airport new revenue growth through business diversification
Our experience and achievements
- Developed new revenue streams through business diversification
- Route development and airline engagement in both passenger and cargo routes
- Led the development of an International Air Cargo business at a Regional QLD airport
- Over 5 years experience in Airport Management including General Manager and Commercial Manager roles
- Managed ground handling, security screening, air craft refuelling, international cargo terminal, non aviation revenue streams and the airport itself, concurrently
- Led innovative and highly effective passenger and cargo growth strategies
- Led significant efficiency and cost reduction projects
- Capital investment business case development
- High level engagement with airlines, governments, media and other stakeholders
- Led airport teams to win National and International awards for Commercial Excellence and Innovation
- Championed the development of Busselton Margaret River Airport ultimately leading to the imminent commencement of trans-continental services by Jetstar
- Played a key role in the development of Wellcamp Airport since its inception, providing expert advice regarding master planning, airspace and flight procedures, technical compliance and aircraft operations and performance
- Delivered the safety case for introduction of code F 747-8 freighter operations at Wellcamp Airport
- Applied expert knowledge of aircraft operations, aviation safety risk and technical compliance issues in numerous countries to inform board-level decision making, achieve non-aeronautical development opportunities and other strategic outcomes
- Led sustainable growth of a consulting business that has twice won Australian Airports Association Corporate Project of the Year
- 10 years airline network and revenue management and analytics experience
- Develop insights from airline and route demand data to support development of new airline routes
- Produce route performance forecasting
- Develop passenger profiling to support demand stimulation strategies