Aviation Projects has provided assistance to the Wagner Group from the initial planning approval through to the construction and operation of Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport and continues to provide valuable ongoing advice and support.
Aviation Projects provided expert advice and guidance on a range of matters including the preparation of initial demand forecasts and scope of aircraft operations, concept layouts, concept airspace and aircraft flight paths and consideration of various other planning and operations matters. They have also provided advice on aeronautical infrastructure requirements and costs and operational advice on a variety of matters. Aviation Projects was able to assist with the introduction and ongoing operation of B747-800F aircraft by preparing a safety case that was approved by CASA.
Managing Director, Keith Tonkin, is thoroughly professional in all of his work and takes pride in providing a tailored solution that considers all aspects of a client’s strategic intent, including the short and long term implications of various recommended actions.
Aviation Projects has been integral to the success of our airport and continues to be a valued advisor to our business.
We are a leading Australian consultancy for airport owners, operators, regulators, governments and service providers in Australia and the Asia Pacific region. We specialise in the safe, secure, efficient and sustainable design of airports, airport operations and airspace and we deliver innovative design solutions for complex problems.
Our work includes airport upgrades, airport safeguarding, master plans, risk management for new and older airports, wind farms, drones and airspace management. We have a local presence in key locations across Australia and the capacity to manage major and smaller projects both throughout Asia Pacific.
We deliver compliance-based solutions ensuring adherence with all aviation laws and obligations. We provide our clients with cost-efficient projects because we understand the industry and deliver real solutions from the ground up
Aviation Projects provides the following services in support of operations:
- Aerodrome safety inspections
- Aerodrome technical inspections
- Transport security program audits
- Applications for exemption from regulatory requirements
- Safety/risk management program development, implementation and support
- Development and implementation of tailored corporate aviation policies
- Expert advice on operational issues, implementation of compliance programs
- Design, preparation and management of manuals and documentation
- Project management
High-level management is critical to successful operations. Aviation Projects understands this intrinsically and we will:
- Provide permanent or relief airport manager and aerodrome reporting officer expertise
- Advocate for you by negotiating on your behalf regarding service provision, fees and anything else you need
- Provide advice on financial statements, costings and budgets
- Project manage on your behalf
- Train your staff
- Execute marketing and corporate communications projects
- Audit and scrutinise subsidy proposals and contracts for transport regulators