ERM has been working with Aviation Projects for over three years on various wind farm development projects, with positive tangible results for our business and, more importantly, for our clients. The industry leading expertise, level of professionalism and meticulous attention to detail delivered by Aviation Projects are a reflection of the high standards that they set for themselves. The client’s desired outcomes are always of the highest consideration and adherence to standards and regulations are paramount.
I highly recommend Aviation Projects to any business that needs to identify and address potential aviation safety impacts in order to secure a development approval.
MLegSt Dip Mgt Dip Audit
Specialist Consultant - Airspace Regulation
Solution focused professional with extensive experience in the aviation industry as an airspace regulator, project manager, training specialist and air traffic controller. Anna's strengths include an ability to multi-task, engage effectively with stakeholders and adapt to new work environments and technical subject areas. Anna has over ten years experience working for CASA as Airspace Regulation Specialist and Delegate of the Airspace Regulations 2007. Anna also works as an Airspace Policy Officer for the RAAF Reserves.
- Master of Legal Studies - Australia National University
- Diploma of Quality Auditing - Southpac Aerospace
- Diploma of Management - Asia Pacific Training Institute
- Bachelor of Teaching (Further Education and Training) - University of Southern Queensland
- Procedures and Design Process for PBN Airspace - Singapore Aviation Academy