ERM has been working with Aviation Projects for over three years on various wind farm development projects, with positive tangible results for our business and, more importantly, for our clients. The industry leading expertise, level of professionalism and meticulous attention to detail delivered by Aviation Projects are a reflection of the high standards that they set for themselves. The client’s desired outcomes are always of the highest consideration and adherence to standards and regulations are paramount.
I highly recommend Aviation Projects to any business that needs to identify and address potential aviation safety impacts in order to secure a development approval.
BSc (Aviation Management)
Karst is a senior airport planner with international experience working for many different clients and airports, successfully delivering high quality solutions for complex projects.
In addition to leading reviews and studies in support of planning activities at various major international airports, Karst has spent time on secondment to Heathrow Airport Ltd and Abu Dhabi Airports Corporation, where he has gained a deep appreciation of the airport planning task.
Karst has been responsible for terminal design and capacity studies, airfield design, data analysis and modelling, height restriction assessments, market analysis and stakeholder engagement.
- Airport master planning and optioneering
- Functional planning
- Data and flight schedule analysis
- Market analysis and traffic forecasts
- Airport modelling
- Airport height restriction planning
- Operational strategies
- Capacity and demand assessments
- Project management and business development
- Stakeholder and client engagement
- Bachelor of Aviation Engineering - Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Air Transport Policy and Planning - University of Westminster
- Aerodrome Reporting Officer - Australian Airports Association