Archerfield Airport Corporation commends the professional management of Aviation Projects which has driven this project and ensured we continue to make steady, but substantial progress towards achieving our strategic goals. Thanks to this shared commitment, we look forward to an exciting new chapter of growth at Archerfield Airport.
MAIM LLB BA
Specialist Consultant - Legal and Commercial
Kassem brings diverse commercial law experience and insight to the aviation sphere.
He combines client-focused service and excellent communication skills to achieve desired outcomes for clients on time and to budget. Kassem is assertive and uses a “can-do” approach to providing strategic commercial advice and oversight with adaptability, attention to detail and a creative approach to complex problem-solving.
Kassem has practised commercial law and commercial property law for 15 years. He has represented a major Australian airline as well as major corporations, private businesses, local governments and commercial property clients in numerous significant aviation transactions. These include:
- Aviation commercial and commercial real estate advice
- Retail and commercial leasing, including airport and off-airport sites
- Commercial property sales and purchases
- Drafting commercial agreements
- Business, property purchase and internal company due diligence investigations
- General commercial advice and litigation
- Master of Aviation Industry Management - RMIT University, Melbourne
- LL.B. (Bachelor of Laws) - University of KwaZulu-Natal (South Africa)
- B.A. (Bachelor of Arts) - University of KwaZulu-Natal (South Africa)