ERM has been working with Aviation Projects for over three years on various wind farm development projects, with positive tangible results for our business and, more importantly, for our clients. The industry leading expertise, level of professionalism and meticulous attention to detail delivered by Aviation Projects are a reflection of the high standards that they set for themselves. The client’s desired outcomes are always of the highest consideration and adherence to standards and regulations are paramount.
I highly recommend Aviation Projects to any business that needs to identify and address potential aviation safety impacts in order to secure a development approval.
MAIM LLB BA
Legal and Commercial
Kassem brings diverse commercial law experience and insight to the aviation sphere.
He combines client-focused service and excellent communication skills to achieve desired outcomes for clients on time and to budget. Kassem is assertive and uses a “can-do” approach to providing strategic commercial advice and oversight with adaptability, attention to detail and a creative approach to complex problem-solving.
Kassem has practised commercial law and commercial property law for 15 years. He has represented a major Australian airline as well as major corporations, private businesses, local governments and commercial property clients in numerous significant aviation transactions. These include:
- Aviation commercial and commercial real estate advice
- Retail and commercial leasing, including airport and off-airport sites
- Commercial property sales and purchases
- Drafting commercial agreements
- Business, property purchase and internal company due diligence investigations
- General commercial advice and litigation
- Master of Aviation Industry Management - RMIT University, Melbourne
- LL.B. (Bachelor of Laws) - University of KwaZulu-Natal (South Africa)
- B.A. (Bachelor of Arts) - University of KwaZulu-Natal (South Africa)