Archerfield Airport Corporation commends the professional management of Aviation Projects which has driven this project and ensured we continue to make steady, but substantial progress towards achieving our strategic goals. Thanks to this shared commitment, we look forward to an exciting new chapter of growth at Archerfield Airport.
MEng MAvn BBus CPRA
Specialist Consultant - Aviation
Pavel has diverse professional experience working for civil and military aviation clients in Australia, Central Asia, the Middle East and the United Kingdom. He commenced his career as an air traffic controller before transitioning to solving complex aviation problems and finding optimal, cost-effective solutions which result in an industry that is safe and sustainable.
He recently led and completed a project for the Royal Saudi Air Force where he was responsible for developing and establishing an Aeronautical Data Coordination and Processing Centre.
Pavel has excellent communication skills and has the ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders, industry experts and client representatives. He specialises in Risk and Fatigue Management Systems, Air Traffic Management, Aerospace Management and Aerodrome Safeguarding.
- Master of Aerospace Engineering - RMIT University, Melbourne
- Master of Aviation Management - Griffith University, Brisbane
- Bachelor of Business - Almaty Economic University (Kazakhstan)
- ATCO (Air Traffic Control Officer) – Global ATS (United Kingdom)
- Certified Practicing Risk Associate - RMIA
- ArcGIS for Aviation – Esri (Saudi Arabia)