ERM has been working with Aviation Projects for over three years on various wind farm development projects, with positive tangible results for our business and, more importantly, for our clients. The industry leading expertise, level of professionalism and meticulous attention to detail delivered by Aviation Projects are a reflection of the high standards that they set for themselves. The client’s desired outcomes are always of the highest consideration and adherence to standards and regulations are paramount.
I highly recommend Aviation Projects to any business that needs to identify and address potential aviation safety impacts in order to secure a development approval.
MEng MAvn BBus ATCO
Specialist Consultant - Aviation
Pavel has diverse professional experience working for civil and military aviation clients in Australia, Central Asia, the Middle East and the United Kingdom. He commenced his career as an air traffic controller before transitioning to solving complex aviation problems and finding optimal, cost-effective solutions which result in an industry that is safe and sustainable.
He recently led and completed a project for the Royal Saudi Air Force where he was responsible for developing and establishing an Aeronautical Data Coordination and Processing Centre.
Pavel has excellent communication skills and has the ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders, industry experts and client representatives. He specialises in Risk and Fatigue Management Systems, Air Traffic Management, Aerospace Management and Aerodrome Safeguarding.
- Master of Aerospace Engineering - RMIT University, Melbourne
- Master of Aviation Management - Griffith University, Brisbane
- Bachelor of Business - Almaty Economic University (Kazakhstan)
- ATCO (Air Traffic Control Officer) – Global ATS (United Kingdom)
- Aircraft Accident Investigation - Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (USA)
- Human Factors in Aviation - Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (USA)
- ArcGIS for Aviation – Esri (Saudi Arabia)