Congratulations to Western Downs Regional Council on the certification of Chinchilla Aerodrome. Aviation Projects' involvement with this project started with the preparation of a number of upgrade options, proceeded to specifying the scope of works for aeronautical infrastructure to be delivered for the selected option, and concluded with preparation of compliance documentation including the the Aerodrome Manual and Safety Management System for audit by CASA. The upgrade project has delivered improved reliability and aircraft performance, and will enable the operation of larger more cost effective aircraft.
- Removal of SID 'protected area' at Archerfield Airport
- Ballina Byron Gateway Airport - TPEP Stage 2 funding approved
- Airport operations - how to comply and satisfy stakeholders expectations
- Regional airport infrastructure - balancing demand, cost and delivery
- Ownership, Management and Oversight