Certified airports in Australia must undertake an aerodrome technical inspection every 12 months.
Aviation Projects recently conducted an inspection of aerodrome facilities and equipment, operating procedures and obstacle limitation surfaces at Moranbah Airport, to check for compliance with the applicable regulations and standards.
It was a fabulous day, with clear blue skies and light winds, and whilst we were there, we were privileged to see Qantas (Dash 8-400) and Virgin Australia (ATR72) aircraft operating to and from Brisbane.
- Expert commentary on air turbulence
- B747-800F arrives at Wellcamp Airport
- Removal of SID 'protected area' at Archerfield Airport
- Aerodrome Safeguarding Masterclass I
- Spirit Tower Aeronautical Study