A report prepared by Aviation Projects on operational risks at Boonah Airfield has been adopted by Scenic Rim Regional Council and released for comment.
The review analysed Council risk in airfield operations in the following areas:
- Stakeholder and community safety
- Facility and insurance risk
- Planning and regulatory requirements
- Community expectations, including noise levels and hours of operation
- A review of current management arrangements
- A review of potential future directions of the facility
To view the report on Scenic Rim Regional Council's website, please click here.
To find out more about how Aviation Projects can help to reduce operational risk at your airport, please contact us.
- Expert commentary on air turbulence
- B747-800F arrives at Wellcamp Airport
- Removal of SID 'protected area' at Archerfield Airport
- Aerodrome Safeguarding Masterclass I
- Ballina Byron Gateway Airport - TPEP Stage 2 funding approved