Aviation Projects is collaborating with Equip-Global to present Aerodrome Safeguarding Masterclass 2016.
The five day course, to be held in Singapore from 18-22 April 2016, will address the following key issues:
- Ensuring aerodrome operations are in compliance with ICAO Annex 14 standards
- Exploring types of obstacle limitation surfaces and their relationships with daily airport operations
- Assessing the impacts of obstacles on aerodrome safety and establishing proactive measures to mitigate them
- Enhancing accuracy of reporting and analysis of obstacle limitation surface surveys
- Implementing strategic aerodrome management outcomes during construction works
- Implementing quality assurance audits and corrective action plans as part of an aerodrome Safety Management System (SMS)
- Developing effective wildlife hazard control and management.
To find out more, click on the link to the Equip-Global website:
- Removal of SID 'protected area' at Archerfield Airport
- Aerodrome Safeguarding Masterclass I
- New Wind Farm State Code and Guideline for QLD
- Spirit Tower Aeronautical Study
- Jupiter Wind Farm Aeronautical Impact Assessment on exhibition