Aviation Projects collaborated with Equip-Global to present the second Aerodrome Safeguarding Masterclass for 2016.
The five day course, held in Singapore from 5-9 December 2016, was attended by people from as far afield as the Maldives, Singapore, Taiwan and the United Arab Emirates.
The course addressed the following key issues:
- Ensuring aerodrome operations are in compliance with ICAO Annex 14 standards
- Exploring types of obstacle limitation surfaces and their relationships with daily airport operations
- Assessing the impacts of obstacles on aerodrome safety and establishing proactive measures to mitigate them
- Enhancing accuracy of reporting and analysis of obstacle limitation surface surveys
- Implementing strategic aerodrome management outcomes during construction works
- Implementing quality assurance audits and corrective action plans as part of an aerodrome Safety Management System (SMS)
- Developing effective wildlife hazard control and management.
To find out more, click on the link to the Equip-Global website:
- Expert commentary on air turbulence
- B747-800F arrives at Wellcamp Airport
- Aerodrome Safeguarding Masterclass 2016
- Removal of SID 'protected area' at Archerfield Airport
- Aerodrome Safeguarding Masterclass I