Heather Mattes is joining Aviation Projects as a Specialist Consultant – Airport Planning and Operations. Heather is a strategic business leader bringing strengths in commercial property, management and economic performance underpinned by an in depth understanding of the aviation industry. Heather has extensive experience in operations including aviation safety, infrastructure and assets, security, logistics and airside management and understands and values her people, stakeholders and clients. In her most recent position as General Manager of Archerfield Airport Heather was integral in promoting the airport's vision and driving commercial opportunities and growth. Amongst her many achievements was securing approval of the draft Major Development Plan for Project AIM (Airside Infrastructure Modernisation). We wish Heather all the best in her new role.
- Expert commentary on air turbulence
- Aerodrome Certificate issued for Chinchilla Aerodrome
- B747-800F arrives at Wellcamp Airport
- Removal of SID 'protected area' at Archerfield Airport
- Aerodrome Safeguarding Masterclass I