ERM has been working with Aviation Projects for over three years on various wind farm development projects, with positive tangible results for our business and, more importantly, for our clients. The industry leading expertise, level of professionalism and meticulous attention to detail delivered by Aviation Projects are a reflection of the high standards that they set for themselves. The client’s desired outcomes are always of the highest consideration and adherence to standards and regulations are paramount.
I highly recommend Aviation Projects to any business that needs to identify and address potential aviation safety impacts in order to secure a development approval.
Aviation Projects assisted the team responsible for designing and constructing Carrapateena Aerodrome (YCPT) to secure an Aerodrome Certificate by providing the following services:
- Conducted a preliminary obstacle limitation surfaces survey to validate the obstacle environment and inform the runway geometric design
- Prepared an Application for an Aerodrome Certificate on behalf of the aerodrome operator
- Prepared an Aerodrome Manual and coordinated the development of associated information for submission to CASA
- Conducted a final obstacle limitation surfaces survey and prepared runway declared distances and obstacle gradient data
- Prepared aeronautical information for AIP in the form of the aeronautical data product specification under CASR Part 175
- Conducted an aerodrome safety inspection to enable operation as a 'certain other aerodrome' under CASR Part 139.335 during the aerodrome certification process