Our work includes airport upgrades, aerodrome safeguarding, master planning, strategic advisory, operational management, compliance inspections and operational risk reviews, aviation impact assessments for the built environment including wind farms, solar farms, power stations, communications towers and other structures, and airspace management.
We have a local presence in key locations across Australia and the capacity to deliver outcomes throughout the Asia Pacific region.
Our team delivers compliance based solutions, ensuring adherence with all aviation laws and obligations. By thinking outside the box, we add measured, creative and expert value and provide tangible solutions to complex problems.
We plan to convert our clients’ ideas into sustainable, cost-effective, operationally efficient, technically compliant and future-proofed aviation infrastructure solutions.
- Airport and aerospace planning
- Aerodrome safeguarding
- Aviation safety - aeronautical studies and risk management
- Aviation operations and management
- Strategic commercial advisory
- Expert witness services
- Wind farms and the built environment
Aviation Projects operates under an externally accredited Integrated Management System comprising:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety
- ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management