Archerfield Airport Corporation commends the professional management of Aviation Projects which has driven this project and ensured we continue to make steady, but substantial progress towards achieving our strategic goals. Thanks to this shared commitment, we look forward to an exciting new chapter of growth at Archerfield Airport.
Alesi joins us following more than five years operating in the customer service and administrative field, including her recent role as a Front of House Agent with Menzies Aviation Ltd in Auckland International Airport.
Alesi is highly experienced as a senior customer service representative and enjoys all aspects of the administrative and customer service role, having spent many years as the main point of contact for both local and international clientele.
Alesi prides herself on a keen eye for detail, anticipating customer needs and maintaining positive and effective lines of communication.
- Customer service knowledge and experience
- Front of house service in aviation
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Calm and professional approach.
- Certificate in Aviation
- ITC Certification in Aviation and Ground Handling
- National Certificate in Aviation (NZQA) (Level 3)
- Certificate In Freight Forwarding (Level 4).