Aviation Projects has provided assistance to the Wagner Group from the initial planning approval through to the construction and operation of Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport and continues to provide valuable ongoing advice and support.
Aviation Projects provided expert advice and guidance on a range of matters including the preparation of initial demand forecasts and scope of aircraft operations, concept layouts, concept airspace and aircraft flight paths and consideration of various other planning and operations matters. They have also provided advice on aeronautical infrastructure requirements and costs and operational advice on a variety of matters. Aviation Projects was able to assist with the introduction and ongoing operation of B747-800F aircraft by preparing a safety case that was approved by CASA.
Managing Director, Keith Tonkin, is thoroughly professional in all of his work and takes pride in providing a tailored solution that considers all aspects of a client’s strategic intent, including the short and long term implications of various recommended actions.
Aviation Projects has been integral to the success of our airport and continues to be a valued advisor to our business.
Elecia has a passion for learning and understanding the technical side of life. She enjoys working for technically focused businesses and communicating the technical business aspects in a way that everyone can understand. This is evident from her most recent experience in mining, however, has also worked in the automotive, education and government sectors.
Elecia is an experienced communications professional, with experience in external communications, internal communications, report writing, corporate governance, marketing, presenting, graphic design, reporting and general communication. Elecia also has experience in media relations and community engagement as a part of the team at AVISTRA.
Elecia holds a double bachelors degree with distinction in the areas of Business (Marketing) and Creative Industries (Media and Communication).
- Strategic Planning
- Copy and story writing
- Technical writing - writing to a broad audience in understandable language
- Graphic design, templates, reports and documenting
- Time management and organisation
- Report editing and proof-reading
- Stakeholder engagement and communication
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing) with distinction
- Bachelor of Creative Industries (Media and Communications) with distinction
- Effective Business Writing course - Australian Institue of Management
- Adressing Difficult Behaviours course - Australian Institue of Management
- Certificate III in Christian Ministry and Theology