Archerfield Airport Corporation commends the professional management of Aviation Projects which has driven this project and ensured we continue to make steady, but substantial progress towards achieving our strategic goals. Thanks to this shared commitment, we look forward to an exciting new chapter of growth at Archerfield Airport.
Aviation Projects Managing Director Keith Tonkin has been called upon to provide expert testimony in matters before various courts. His substantial knowledge and experience uniquely positions Keith to assist in complex matters on a range of issues.
Some of the legal matters in which Keith Tonkin has been involved as an aviation expert witness include:
- Silverdale Airpark - QLD Planning and Environment Court
- Gullen Range Wind Farm - NSW Land and Environment Court
- Tungamull Airstrip - QLD Planning and Environment Court
- Parklands Blue Metal Quarry - QLD Planning and Environment Court
- Carrigan Helicopter Landing Site - QLD Planning and Environment Court
- Old Bar Ferris Wheel - NSW District Court, Supreme Court
- Gold Coast Airport ILS - Administrative Appeals Tribunal (C'th)
- Yeeha Tours and Holidays Pty Ltd t/as Mile High Aviation v Queensland Parks and Wildlife Services - QLD Civil and Administrative Tribunal
- Compost Works Pty Ltd vs Bundaberg Regional Council - QLD Planning and Environment Court
- Naroghid Wind Farm v Minister for Planning - Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal
- Pallamana Solar Farm - South Australia State Commission Assessment Panel
- Clergy/Church school abuse, compensation claim - Supreme Court of NSW