Archerfield Airport Corporation commends the professional management of Aviation Projects which has driven this project and ensured we continue to make steady, but substantial progress towards achieving our strategic goals. Thanks to this shared commitment, we look forward to an exciting new chapter of growth at Archerfield Airport.
Business Development & Operations Coordinator
Following almost a decade of experience in a diverse range of administrative roles throughout Australia, in 2017, Angie enlisted in the Australian Defence Force (Army) as a member of the 1st Military Police Battalion. After five and a half years of service, Angie resigned from full-time military commitment and remains a member of the Army Reserves.
In 2012, Angie was employed as an on-site Mobilisation Administrator and Document Controller based on the Christmas Creek mine site in the east Pilbara region of Western Australia. This role encompassed all administrational and staff mobilisation requirements for the duration of the design and construction of two (2) x 3.25 mega litre diesel storage tanks as part of the Fortescue Metals Group Chichester Expansion Project.
Additionally, Angie has over four years experience in the Insurance and Loss Adjusting industry, during which she assisted in the reporting and management of insurance claims, maintaining client service standards, industry regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Corporate knowledge and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Efficiency in time sensitive environments
- Respectful and friendly approach
- Motivated to exceed personal and professional expectations.
- Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA) – Level 1 security clearance
- Certificate IV in Government Investigations
- Certificate IV in Financial Services.