Craig is a former Air Force and commercial pilot with close to 30 years in the aviation industry. He has previously held roles as a standards and technical pilot qualified on Boeing 757/767/777/787 and Airbus A320 series aircraft. He presents strong leadership and management skills; proficient in information technology, project management, regulatory compliance and strategic problem solving.
Craig spent 15 years in the Defence Force providing global strategic transport to governments and heads of state. Achievements include lead pilot (Captain) and operational manager for the proof of concept and culmination of the first of type flights into Antarctica.
He has been integral in projects such as initial heavy jet deliveries both military and civilian, substantial aircraft modification project work including test director role(s), flight navigation approvals and training design.
Most recently, Craig was invited by a Brisbane based company to help them successfully achieve their heavy jet regular public transport (RPT) Australian Air Operators Certificate (AOC) issued though CASA.
Craig holds a Bachelor of Aviation degree amongst other military and civilian regulatory qualifications. He complements the Aviation Projects team with his unique skill set developed from his time in the military and commercial aviation setting.
- Bachelor of Aviation (BAv)
- Senior Officer Leadership – Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Information Technology (field) – Boeing 2018
- Executive Leadership – Air New Zealand
- Flight Instructor (A category)– Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Recruitment and HR – Air New Zealand
- Air Transport Pilot (Aeroplane) issued under CASA, FAA, and NZCAA – ARN 522421
- Type rated on Boeing 757, 767, 777, 787 and A320 series aircraft. Command Class Endorsement