Manager - Airports
Jarrod is an enthusiastic aviation professional, having almost entirely devoted his career to the aviation industry. He has a specific background in aerodrome operations management, aviation risk management and assurance, aviation consulting and aviation training.
Jarrod started his aviation career in 2008 - since he has held a variety of positions including; Centralised Aircraft Load Planner, Airport Supervisor – Ground Handling Agent, Flight Operations Coordinator, Operations Controller, Engineering Assistant, Airport Manager, Operations Manager, Aviation Operations and Compliance Specialist and now Specialist Consultant – Aerodrome Operations.
Jarrod has demonstrated a history of performance across a broad span of complex aviation issues and activities, and successfully engaged with a wide range of stakeholders – community, government, and industry.
Jarrod enjoys working with organisations to identify improvements and efficiencies in their business and facilitating safe and effective pathways within the legislative framework to enhance aviation operations. He thrives in identifying opportunities and solutions in a technically complex and front-line operational environment.
Strengths include :
- Detailed understanding of many facets of the aviation sector
- Exceptional communication skills, specifically the ability to connect with a wide variety of stakeholders from airline Head of Flight Operations to regulatory personnel and front-line operational staff
- Strong technical and business-style writing
- Ability to simultaneously manage a wide variety of projects.
- Commercial Pilot License
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practise – Accredited Online Training (completed 2022)
- PANS-OPS (Procedures for Air Navigation Service Operations) Awareness
- Aviation Coordinator Course – Flight Safety Foundation
- ICAM Lead Investigator
- Integrated Management Systems Lead Auditor
- Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment
- Aerodrome Reporting/Works Safety Officer
- Bachelor of Science (Aviation) – Edith Cowan University (Incomplete pending Instrument Rating).