Archerfield Airport Corporation commends the professional management of Aviation Projects which has driven this project and ensured we continue to make steady, but substantial progress towards achieving our strategic goals. Thanks to this shared commitment, we look forward to an exciting new chapter of growth at Archerfield Airport.
Aerodrome Reporting Officer
Sharna presents a distinctive aviation background, having spent more than six years of her career in an remote indigenous community, and brings a unique perspective to the industry.
Sharna has extensive experience in a diverse range of roles, including Aviation Protection Officer, Work Health and Safety Representative, DAMP Collections Officer, Airport Operations Coordinator and Aerodrome Reporting Officer within the Torres Shire.
Sharna's position of Operations Coordinator saw her demonstrate key skills in stakeholder engagement – community, government, and industry, as well as displaying a history of performance across a broad span of complex aviation systems.
Recently, Sharna has expanded our team of specialists in taking on the role of Aerodrome Reporting Officer at Redcliffe Aerodrome.
- Broad understanding of multiple aviation systems
- Diverse experience including working within remote communites
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Work Health and Safety and DAMP Collections
- Ability to work autonomously whilst reporting to multiple key stakeholders.
- AROC (Aeronautical Radio Operator Certificate)
- Aerodrome Reporting Officer Certificate.