Aviation Projects was on hand to witness the arrival of Cathay Pacific's B747-800F aircraft at Wellcamp Airport on 23 November 2015. This event was a tremendous achievement, given that the airport has only been operational for just over a year, and YBWW was designed for Code 4E aircraft, whilst the B747-800 freighter is code F due to its slightly larger wingspan and greater overall length. The operation was approved by CASA on the basis that it was conducted in accordance with the procedures detailed in the Safety Case prepared by Aviation Projects.
- Expert commentary on air turbulence
- Removal of SID 'protected area' at Archerfield Airport
- Aerodrome Safeguarding Masterclass I
- Ballina Byron Gateway Airport - TPEP Stage 2 funding approved
- Spirit Tower Aeronautical Study